929 Clothing Gift Card - FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The 929 Clothing Gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- The minimum amount to purchase the 929 Clothing Gift card is £50
- The unique pin number which validates the 929 Clothing Gift card is generated only after the purchaser's bank or cash payment is received.
- The 929 Gift card cannot be purchased with the use of credit card.
- You may use the 929 Clothing Gift voucher to make purchases on the 929 Clothing website and at 929 Clothing stores.
- The 929 Clothing Gift card may be used as payment or part payment for the purchase of 929 Clothing's products only.
- The 929 Clothing Gift card is valid for a period of 12 months - whether to make a payment or part payment of a purchase - the card expires at the end of that period.
- The 929 Gift card may only be used to make a one-off payment or part-payment towards a purchase. Change will not be given.
-You may only redeem the 929 Clothing Gift card in Great Britain pounds sterling.
- The 929 Clothing Gift card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a 929 Clothing Gift card.
- The 929 Clothing Gift card is like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced.
- 929 Clothing reserves the right to cancel the value of the Gift card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or cash for the initial purchase of the card.
- Further action may be taken where a fraudulent bank transfer is suspected.
- 929 Clothing reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
The current conditions will be available at all times at 929 Clothing stores and at www.929clothing.com
Issued by 929 Clothing Limited, Registered in England and Wales 08146693.